Holy Trinity, AL 36859 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 36859: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Russell County
- Centroid: Latitude 32.171, Longitude -85.129
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 0
- PO Box Addresses: 0
- Residential Addresses: 0
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: August 1, 2018, Maps updated: August 1, 2018.
- 36859 2018 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for 36859 (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- Alabama Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- Alabama Data Comparison Tool - 2018 Demographics
Research a Alabama Address and get...
Holy Trinity, AL 36859 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2018)
ZIP Code 36859 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 36859 is contained within ZIP Code 36856 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 36856 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
No large towns within a 20 miles radius found.
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(2.4 miles ESE)
(2.4 miles WNW)
(3.6 miles ESE)
(4.1 miles SW)
(4.5 miles SE)
(5.8 miles ENE)
(6.3 miles WNW)
(7 miles NNW)
(7 miles ESE)
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
- Research Public Schools & Attendance Zones
Alabama Census Data Comparison Tool