Samantha, AL 35482 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 35482: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Tuscaloosa County
- Centroid: Latitude 33.457, Longitude -87.67
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 23
- PO Box Addresses: 68
- Residential Addresses: 69
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: January 29, 2021.
Samantha, AL 35482 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 35482 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 35482 is contained within ZIP Code 35546 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 35546 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(14.6 miles S)
(14.6 miles NNE)
(16.4 miles SW)
(16.6 miles SSE)
(18 miles SSE)
(18.3 miles NNW)
(18.8 miles SE)
(20 miles NW)
(20.2 miles WNW)
(20.6 miles WSW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Montgomery Lakes, AL
(4.5 miles SSW)
(4.5 miles ESE)
Searcy Farms, AL
(4.9 miles SE)
(5.5 miles NE)
Binion Heights, AL
(5.5 miles SE)
New Hope, AL
(5.8 miles N)
Skelton Bend Estates, AL
(6 miles E)
(6.6 miles SW)
North River Shores, AL
(6.6 miles SE)
Hagler Mill Estates, AL
(6.7 miles SE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 35482
Use HTL Address Research for a Alabama Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Alabama Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Alabama COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.