35491 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 35491: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Greene County
- Centroid: Latitude 32.923, Longitude -88.089
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 2
- PO Box Addresses: 10
- Residential Addresses: 11
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
West Greene, AL 35491 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 35491 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 35491 is contained within ZIP Code 35462 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 35462 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(8.2 miles SSW)
(10.6 miles W)
(11 miles ENE)
(12.1 miles SSE)
(13 miles ESE)
(13.1 miles WSW)
(14.7 miles NNW)
(16.2 miles S)
(16.4 miles NNW)
(18.8 miles SW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
West Greene, AL
(< 0.1 mile)
New West Greene, AL
(2.7 miles W)
Mount Hebron, AL
(3.4 miles S)
New Mount Hebron, AL
(4.7 miles S)
(5.6 miles E)
Pleasant Ridge, AL
(6.3 miles N)
(6.7 miles W)
(6.8 miles NNW)
Crawford Fork, AL
(7.6 miles SSE)
(8.9 miles NW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 35491
Use HTL Address Research for a Alabama Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Alabama Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.