36261 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 36261: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Cleburne County
- Centroid: Latitude 33.707, Longitude -85.509
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 4
- PO Box Addresses: 29
- Residential Addresses: 30
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Edwardsville, AL 36261 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 36261 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 36261 is contained within ZIP Code 36264 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 36264 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(4.5 miles ENE)
(6.1 miles SW)
White Plains, AL
(10.7 miles WNW)
(11.7 miles WSW)
(13 miles ENE)
Nances Creek, AL
(13.4 miles NW)
Hollis Crossroads, AL
(14.7 miles SSW)
(15.9 miles SE)
(16.1 miles NNW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Mount Pleasant, AL
(2.4 miles N)
(5.3 miles SE)
(6 miles NNE)
Bell Mills, AL
(6.6 miles SSE)
(7.1 miles SE)
(7.2 miles ESE)
(7.4 miles ENE)
(8 miles ESE)
(8.1 miles WSW)
Gold Hill, AL
(8.4 miles S)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 36261
Use HTL Address Research for a Alabama Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Alabama Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.