Millerville, AL 36267 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 36267: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Clay County
- Centroid: Latitude 33.159, Longitude -85.962
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 4
- PO Box Addresses: 13
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Millerville, AL 36267 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 36267 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 35072 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 35072 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(3.1 miles NE)
(7 miles SSE)
(8.3 miles SW)
(10.8 miles NE)
(10.9 miles WSW)
(11.5 miles ESE)
Mount Olive, AL
(11.8 miles WSW)
(13.1 miles SSW)
New Site, AL
(13.8 miles SE)
Alexander City, AL
(14.9 miles S)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Shady Grove, AL
(2.7 miles WNW)
Carr Mill, AL
(3.4 miles NNE)
Cleveland Crossroads, AL
(3.6 miles SSW)
(3.6 miles S)
(3.9 miles NNW)
(3.9 miles SSE)
Old Providence, AL
(4.9 miles SSE)
(5.5 miles WNW)
(5.5 miles WSW)
East Mill, AL
(5.6 miles WSW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 36267
Use HTL Address Research for a Alabama Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Alabama Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Alabama COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.