Brooklyn, AL 36429 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 36429: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Conecuh County
- Centroid: Latitude 31.495, Longitude -86.912
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 0
- PO Box Addresses: 0
- Residential Addresses: 0
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2020, Maps updated: November 4, 2020.
Brooklyn, AL 36429 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 36429 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 36401 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 36401 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(4.9 miles SSW)
(12.1 miles ENE)
(14 miles NE)
(15.1 miles SSW)
Red Level, AL
(18.7 miles ESE)
(20.2 miles WSW)
(21.4 miles WNW)
(23.9 miles NW)
River Falls, AL
(24.1 miles ESE)
(24.4 miles W)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(1.4 miles W)
(1.9 miles SSE)
(2.4 miles ENE)
(4.3 miles SSE)
Flat Rock, AL
(4.7 miles E)
(5.5 miles NW)
Old Town, AL
(6 miles SE)
Cooks Crossroads, AL
(6.3 miles NW)
(6.6 miles WNW)
(6.7 miles NE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 36429
Use HTL Address Research for a Alabama Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Alabama Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Alabama COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.