Bucks, AL 36512 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 36512: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Mobile County
- Centroid: Latitude 31.09, Longitude -88.045
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 6
- PO Box Addresses: 27
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Bucks, AL 36512 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 36512 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 36560 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 36560 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(1.9 miles SE)
Mount Vernon, AL
(1.9 miles E)
(4.9 miles NNE)
(4.9 miles NNE)
(5.5 miles NNW)
(5.6 miles SSE)
(7.4 miles NNE)
(10.9 miles W)
Sims Chapel, AL
(10.9 miles NW)
(11.1 miles S)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(3.9 miles SSE)
Fort Stoddard, AL
(3.9 miles E)
(4.5 miles WSW)
Stage Coach Woods, AL
(5.3 miles SSW)
Barry Village, AL
(6.4 miles S)
Happy Hill, AL
(6.4 miles N)
(6.4 miles NW)
Lambert Grove, AL
(7.4 miles WSW)
(8.5 miles S)
Scoutshire Woods, AL
(8.7 miles WSW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 36512
Use HTL Address Research for a Alabama Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Alabama Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Alabama COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.