36556 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 36556: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Washington County
- Centroid: Latitude 31.232, Longitude -88.063
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 6
- PO Box Addresses: 162
- Residential Addresses: 163
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Malcolm, AL 36556 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 36556 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 36556 is contained within ZIP Code 36553 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 36553 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(3.1 miles NE)
(4.3 miles S)
(4.3 miles SE)
Sims Chapel, AL
(5.1 miles W)
(6.1 miles SSE)
(6.1 miles SSE)
Mount Vernon, AL
(10.6 miles SSE)
(11.8 miles S)
(13.8 miles SW)
(14.2 miles NW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Reid Settlement, AL
(2.4 miles WNW)
Happy Hill, AL
(3.6 miles S)
(5.6 miles SSW)
(6.4 miles NW)
(7.1 miles NNW)
(8.1 miles NNE)
New Wakefield, AL
(8.2 miles NNE)
(9.7 miles NW)
Fort Stoddard, AL
(10.4 miles SSE)
(10.9 miles NNE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 36556
Use HTL Address Research for a Alabama Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Alabama Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.