Saint Elmo, AL 36568 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 36568: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Mobile County
- Centroid: Latitude 30.496, Longitude -88.285
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 25
- PO Box Addresses: 244
- Residential Addresses: 245
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: August 1, 2018, Maps updated: August 1, 2018.
- 36568 2018 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for 36568 (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- Alabama Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- Alabama Data Comparison Tool - 2018 Demographics
Research a Alabama Address and get...
Saint Elmo, AL 36568 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2018)
ZIP Code 36568 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 36568 is contained within ZIP Code 36544 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 36544 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
- Research Public Schools & Attendance Zones
Alabama Census Data Comparison Tool