36723 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 36723: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Wilcox County
- Centroid: Latitude 32.08, Longitude -87.281
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 6
- PO Box Addresses: 42
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Boykin, AL 36723 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 36723 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 36720 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 36720 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(6.1 miles S)
(13.2 miles WNW)
Yellow Bluff, AL
(13.4 miles SW)
(15.8 miles N)
Oak Hill, AL
(16 miles SE)
(17.5 miles S)
(17.5 miles S)
Pine Hill, AL
(19.3 miles WSW)
Pine Apple, AL
(22.2 miles SE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(4.7 miles NE)
Millers Ferry, AL
(5.3 miles WNW)
(7.2 miles W)
(7.4 miles SE)
(7.6 miles SW)
(8.1 miles E)
Prairie Bluff, AL
(8.1 miles WNW)
(8.4 miles NE)
(8.7 miles NE)
(9 miles SSE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 36723
Use HTL Address Research for a Alabama Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Alabama Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.